Transit Agency Membership
Annual Dues for public transit agencies serving metropolitan areas, small urban areas, and rural areas may join at the rate of 0.15 percent of the transit agency’s most recent non-capital budget. There is a minimum Annual Dues level of $500 and a maximum Annual Dues level of $9,250. Non-capital budgets necessarily include planning, operations, and administrative items and exclude capital budget items, such as vehicles and facilities.
- TTA Membership year is September 1 through August 31.
- Membership dues are calculated based on 0.15% of your non-capital expenditures from federal, state, and local funding from the previous year. Please have this figure ready before you fill out the form below.
- Dues are capped at $9,250 per year.
- Note: 20% of TTA dues are used for lobbying expenses. TTA’s federal tax ID is #74-2595286
- After you complete this form, you will be redirected to a PayPal payment screen where you can enter the dues figure you have calculated.
If you have any questions about how to calculate your dues, please contact (512) 900-0550.
Regular Transit Members Form and Payment
Please download this form, and send the completed form, along with a check, to 501 Congress Ave, Suite 150, Austin, Texas 78701. Contact Allen Hunter if you would like to pay using a credit card.
One thought on “Join TTA”
Comments are closed.