Annual Dues for public transit agencies serving metropolitan areas, small urban areas, and rural areas may join at the rate of 0.15 percent of the transit agency’s most recent non-capital budget. There is a minimum Annual Dues level of $500 and a maximum Annual Dues level of $9,250. Non-capital budgets necessarily include planning, operations, and administrative items and exclude capital budget items, such as vehicles and facilities.
- TTA Membership year is September 1 through August 31.
- Membership dues are calculated based on 0.15% of your non-capital expenditures from federal, state, and local funding from the previous year. Please have this figure ready before you fill out the form below.
- Dues are capped at $9,250 per year.
- Note: 20% of TTA dues is used for lobbying expenses. TTA’s federal tax ID is #74-2595286
- After you complete this form, you will be redirected to a PayPal payment screen where you can enter the dues figure you have calculated.
If you have any questions about how to calculate your dues, please contact (512) 900-0550.
Please download this form, fill it out, and send it to 100 Congress Ave, Suite 2000, Austin, Texas 78701. You can send it to us with a check, or pay via PayPal.