TTA Annual State Conference, Expo and Roadeo, San Antonio
The Texas Transit Association (TTA) is excited to announce the dates for our 2024 State Annual Conference, Expo, and Roadeo! Mark your calendars because you don’t want to miss timely general sessions, in-depth breakout sessions, and training, along with plenty of networking opportunities with your friends and colleagues from across the transit industry.
The Conference Planning Committee is now accepting abstracts for presentations for the 2024 State Conference, Expo, and Roadeo, March 15-20, in San Antonio. If you have a topic or presentation you would like to share at this year’s conference, please select the link below or email email@example.com.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone next year in San Antonio at the 2024 State Conference, Expo, and Roadeo.
Some of the highlights will include:
- Full Expo featuring vendors & vehicles spread across a day and a half
- Texas State Roadeo competition on March 15 and 16, featuring 40- & 35-foot bus and cutaway/Body-on-Chassis divisions & Maintenance Teams
- Multiple General Sessions, breakout workshops & training sessions
- TTA’s Annual Awards presentation
- Multiple networking & socializing opportunities, including a Welcome Reception and A Big Night Out!
Please refer to the TTA room block when making reservations to ensure you receive the block rate, or use the link.