Note: Jobs will be posted here for at least 30 days, unless filled.
Associate Director of Transportation – East Texas Council of Governments/GoBus
East Texas Council of Governments (ETCOG)/GoBus has an opening for an Associate Director of Transportation. The job listing can be found here: https://etcog.applicantpro.com/jobs/971349.html
Any questions regarding this job listing can be directed to Brandy Brennan, ETCOG Assistant Executive Director at (903)218-6417.
Outside Sales Representative – Waco Transit
Waco Transit has an immediate opening for a part-time (with the potential for full time) position in outside sales. Our growing business is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to increase sales in our Urban and Rural service areas. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with past customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Excellent pay and commission scale. The applicant must pass a D.O.T. physical/ drug screen.
No phone calls please.
Apply in person:
301 S. 8th Street, Suite 100
Waco Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Waco Transit – Safety and Training Coordinator/Transit Supervisor
Waco Transit System has an opening for a career minded individual for the position of Safety and Training Coordinator/Transit Supervisor. Flexible work hours are required, and five years of experience in the passenger transportation industry is preferred, but not required.
This is a supervisory position that involves:
- Management and implementation of Waco Transit System safety and training programs
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk
- Plans and implements operator training- Fixed, Baylor and Paratransit
- Provides new hire classroom instruction and retraining for operators P
- Provide and supervise behind-the-wheel training, monitor trainees’ performance
- Perform monthly ride check evaluations on all CDL employees
- Ensure employees are properly trained on company specific policies and safety procedures
- Conduct and participate in quarterly safety meeting
- Develop a Plan of Action to equip WTS as an exemplary transit training facility
- Implementation of Simulator training program to enhance operator safety practices
- Oversight of Accident Review Board
- Collaborate with managers to monitor compliance and identify safety issues
- Assist Operations in the capacity of Transit Supervisor
- Provide weekly reports on training, daily performance logs, surveying of routes, inspection of vehicles, and monitoring documents of all CDL employees to Assistant GM
- Diligent with an analytical mind
The qualified applicant must pass a D.O.T. physical & drug screen, have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, must have, or be able to obtain within three months, a Commercial Driver’s License with a passenger endorsement. The ideal candidate will have a proven knowledge of safety and training practices, knowledge of transit operating procedures, as well as experience in reporting, developing and implementing programs. Excellent wages, paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, 401K, and access to wellness center. Salary based upon experience. No phone calls please. Apply in person: 301 S. 8th Street, Suite 100 Waco, TX 76701