Regular Transit Membership
Annual Dues for public transit agencies serving metropolitan areas, small urban areas and rural areas may join at the rate of 0.15 percent of the transit agency’s most recent non-capital budget. There is a minimum Annual Dues level of $500 and a maximum Annual Dues level of $9,250. Non-capital budgets necessarily include planning, operations and administrative items and exclude capital budget items, such as vehicles and facilities.
- TTA Membership year is January 1 through December 31.
- Membership dues are calculated based on 0.15% of your non-capital expenditures from federal, state and local funding from the previous year. Please have this figure ready before you fill out the form below.
- Dues are capped at $9,250 per year.
- Note: 25% of TTA dues is used for lobbying expenses. TTA’s federal tax ID is #74-2595286
- After you complete this form, you will be redirected to a PayPal payment screen where you can enter the dues figure you have calculated.
If you have any questions about how to calculate your dues, please contact (512) 900-0550.
Regular Transit Members Form and Payment
Please download this form, fill it out, and send it to106 East 6th Street, Suite 900, Austin, Texas 78701. You can send it to us with a check, or pay via PayPal.